Because The City of Portland has trademarked the White Stag Portland Oregon sign, and their licensing requirements are unmanageable, this notecard will be phased out of my product line once the current inventory is gone.
This Portland, Oregon notecard is packed with key landmarks such as the Schnitzer Theater with the Portland marque, Mt. Hood, Douglass Fir trees, the "Portland Oregon" sign, Hawthorne Bridge, the famous Powell's Bookstore, and the classic bike pile for the Zoo Bombers. That is why this card is called "Portlandmark"! Get it? :)
- card comes with a matching teal envelope, 30% recycled envelope
- notecard printed on 100% recycled chipboard
- card measures 4 1/2” x 6 1/4”
- featuring artwork edited into line art from a designed composite photograph
- photographs taken by yours truly
- blank interior to allow you to write your own message
SETS - Come with 6 notecards and 6 envelopes in a sturdy, clear plastic case.
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2016 beth kerschen