"Seattle to Mt. Rainier" art print - Seattle is a spectacular city with the surrounding bodies of water, amazing waterfront, a dynamic skyline and…if you hit a good day, a view of Mt. Rainier! This adapted skyline includes the Space Needle, Pike Place Market sign, the ferris wheel, the historic Smith Tower, and Century Link Field with other objects of a bustling port town.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper
- 11x14, 8.5x11, and 16x20 inch sizes available
- ready to frame in a standard size frames
- prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (16x20 is shipped in a tube)
Larger quantities available, just contact me to discuss!
© 2014 beth kerschen