Boston pigment Print - The Fall is the best time of year for the city of Boston, Massachusetts, where the variety of color is amazing. Bean Town is loaded with history and has an amazing skyline with the Hancock Tower, the Prudential Tower, the Clock Tower, the capital building and the noteworthy Marriot on the bay. The Trinity Church from Copley Square stands tall surrounded by the beautiful brownstones of Beacon Hill. Last but not least, the majestic Zakrim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge connects Boston to outlying cities.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- 11x14, 8.5x11, and 16x20 inch sizes available
- Ready to frame in a standard size frames
- Prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (16x20 is shipped in a tube)
***Note: Frame not included! Just showing off how good it looks framed!***
© 2016 beth kerschen
Materials: photography, acid free paper, inkjet printer, pigment print, archival inks.