ON SALE!!! $5 off the original price!
Boston pigment Print - The Fall is the most colorful time of year for Boston, Massachusetts. Known for its history, Bean Town has an great skyline: Hancock Tower, the Prudential Tower, the Clock Tower, the capital building, and the noteworthy Marriott on the bay. The Trinity Church stands tall surrounded by the beautiful brownstones of Beacon Hill. Last but not least, the majestic Zakrim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge connects Boston to outlying cities.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- 11x14, 8.5x11, and 16x20 inch sizes available
- Ready to frame in a standard size frames
- Prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (16x20 is shipped in a tube)
***Note: Frame not included! Just showing off how good it looks framed!***
© 2016 beth kerschen