ON SALE!!! $5 off the original price!
Brooklyn, New York Art Print - Brooklyn has changed a lot over the years, but there are some things that remain...brownstones, Williamsburg Savings Bank Tower, Coney Island rides, The Arch in Park Slope, water towers, the wonderful bridges, and remembering the original Domino Sugar factory. All creating a layered, visually rich urban landscape.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- 11x14, 8.5x11, and 16x20 inch sizes available
- Ready to frame in a standard size frames
- Prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (16x20 is shipped in a tube)
© 2015 beth kerschen