ON SALE! Originally $12.00, now only $5.00 for the whole set!
New York City and Brooklyn Postcards! Maybe the most loved cities in the U.S.A. Designs include: "Street View of New York City", "Walking Through Times Square", "New York City Skyline", "Exploring Brooklyn, New York". Reminisce with a tourist checking out the Washington Square arch, street signs, Times Square subway stop, food carts, a hint of Central Park, Grand Central Station, and the Flatiron building, and Times Square. Then get an view of downtown NYC with Statue Liberty...adding in the Chrysler, Rockefeller, Time Square, Empire State, Woolworth, Met Life, Bank of America buildings and the WTC of course! Lastly explore with the cyclist riding through the brownstones, Williamsburg, Coney Island, Borough Hall (original subway stop), and remembering the original Domino Sugar factory.
- set includes 2 of each card = 8 total
- set placed in a protective sleeve with a label showing what is included
- postcards measure 4.25"x6" (the max size to send with a postcard stamp)
- featuring photographs edited into line art form and make into a composite image
- photographs taken by yours truly
- printed on 100% recycled paper with vegetable-based inks
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2015 beth kerschen