This scene of Portland has some of the quintessential icons located downtown: Schnitzer Hall, Powell's Bookstore, the "Allow Me" statue, Fremont Bridge, the clock tower, and a cargo bicycle scooting on by.
Other good facts:
- featuring artist's own photographs edited into line art form
- notecard measures 4.5" x 6.25"
- Blank Interior
- printed on 80lb, eggshell card stock paired with a matching envelope
- printed in Portland, Oregon on Forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% Post-Consumer recycled paper
SETS - Come with 6 notecards and 6 envelopes in a sturdy, clear plastic case.
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
This card is available in a mixed set with other Portland scenes! Check it out here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/469671679/portland-notecard-set-full-color?ref=listings_manager_grid
© 2016 beth kerschen
Materials: photography, ink, recycled paper, computer.