Pike Market is the most popular spot in Seattle. Great shopping, nearby views of Elliot Bay, fresh produce and seafood, art and craft vendors, and varied cuisine and the original Starbucks. You can take it all in together as this piece shows many angles of the market in one scene!
Other good facts:
- featuring artist's own photographs edited into line art form
- notecard measures 4.5" x 6.25"
- Blank Interior
- printed on 80lb, eggshell card stock paired with a matching envelope
- printed in Portland, Oregon on Forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% Post-Consumer recycled paper
SETS - Come with 6 notecards and 6 envelopes in a sturdy, clear plastic case.
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2016 beth kerschen
Materials: photography, ink, recycled paper, computer.