I am honored that I was chosen to make a beer label illustration for the Limited Edition 22ox bottle of Unipiper Hazy IPA made by Portland Brewing Co. We had so much fun designing this label, we thought we should make it into an art print! It is available in three sizes and it titled, "This Beer Keeps Portland Weird".
(The Beer is Not available here, only the print!) :)
Through its beer sales Portland Brewing Co. will raise support for The Unipiper’s newest initiative, Weird Portland United, ushering in a whole new chapter of Portland weirdness. The Unipiper's mission is to protect our right to live in a a weird city for generations to come. View the news spot about it >
In the same spirit, a percentage of the sales of this art print will also go to Weird Portland United! So buy buying this print, you get a creative record representing a pivotal time of Portland culture and supporting to Keep Portland Weird!
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- printed on 80lb, acid free, long-lasting, paper with archival pigment inks
- 8.5x11, 11x14 and 16x20 inch sizes available
- prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (11x14 and 16x20 is shipped in a tube)
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
© 2019 beth kerschen