Boston in Autumn Notecard - The Fall is the most colorful time of year for Boston, Massachusetts. Known for its history, Bean Town has an great skyline: Hancock Tower, the Prudential Tower, the Clock Tower, the capitol building, and the noteworthy Marriott on the bay. The Trinity Church stands tall surrounded by the beautiful brownstones of Beacon Hill. Last but not least, the majestic Zakrim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge connects Boston to outlying cities.
Other good facts:
- Available as a single card or a Set of 8
- The set includes 8 cards and envelopes and put into a clear sturdy package.
- featuring artist's own photographs edited into line art form
- notecard measures 4.5" x 6.25"
- Blank Interior
- printed on 80lb, eggshell card stock paired with a matching envelope
- printed in Portland, Oregon on Forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% Post-Consumer recycled paper
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2016 beth kerschen