Brooklyn has changed a lot over the years, but there are some things that remain...brownstones, Williamsburg Savings Bank Tower, Coney Island rides, The Arch in Park Slope, water towers, the wonderful bridges and remembering the original Domino Sugar factory. All creating a layered, visually rich urban landscape.
Other good facts:
- featuring artist's own photographs edited into line art form
- notecard measures 4.5" x 6.25"
- Blank Interior
- printed on 80lb, eggshell card stock paired with a matching envelope
- printed in Portland, Oregon on Forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% Post-Consumer recycled paper
SETS - Come with 6 notecards and 6 envelopes in a sturdy, clear plastic case.
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2016 beth kerschen