Portland, Oregon has a bustling downtown, with a great city center in Pioneer's Square with Schnitzer Hall and the Zoo Bomb Bike Pile nearby. You can catch an old-fashioned street car to get downtown from Old Town if you so desire!
- featuring photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- 8.5"x11" and 11"x14" sizes available
- Ready to frame in a standard size frames
- Prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer
Larger quantities available, just contact me to discuss!
© 2013 beth kerschen