New York City is defined in part by it's amazing skyscrapers. Here is nn adapted view of downtown NYC with Statue Liberty...adding in the Chrysler, Rockefeller, Time Square, Empire State, Woolworth, Met Life, Bank of America buildings and the World Trade Center of course!
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper
- 11x14, 8.5x11, and 16x20 inch sizes available
- Ready to frame in a standard size frames
- Prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (16x20 is shipped in a tube)
Larger quantities available, just contact me to discuss!
© 2015 beth kerschen
Materials: photography, acid free paper, inkjet printer, pigment print, archival inks.