Wander the historic streets of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Philly is where the American Constitution was signed at Independence Hall and the Elfreths Ally, Bladen's Court, and old cobble stone streets are preserved. The largest building in the piece is Philadelphia City Hall...quite a piece of architecture. To the left is the Philadelphia Art Museum made even more famous by Rocky Balboa running the stairs for training. To the right is the Pennsylvania Academy of the fine art. Then it is all connected by the Ben Franklin Bridge and the Philly Skyline.
- Available as a single card or a Set of 8
- featuring artist's own photographs edited into line art form
- notecard measures 4.5" x 6.25"
- Blank Interior
- printed on 80lb, eggshell card stock paired with a matching envelope
- printed in Portland, Oregon on Forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% Post-Consumer recycled paper
SETS - Come with 8 notecards and 8 envelopes in a sturdy, clear plastic case.
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2022 beth kerschen