"Many Crossing in Bridgetown" art print - Portland, Oregon has many fitting nicknames and "Bridgetown" is certainly one of them. In this scene enjoy the layering of many of Portland's favorite bridges: Hawthorne, Burnside, Steel, Fremont and St. Johns Bridge. These bridges were build over a large span of years starting with the Hawthorne Bridge in 1910 to the the Fremont Bridge in 1973.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper
- 8.5x11, 11x14 and 16x20 inch sizes available
- prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer (16x20 is shipped in a tube)
Larger quantities available, just contact me to discuss!
© 2014 beth kerschen