ON SALE!! Major Reduction!
"The Peaks of the Rose City" Portland, Oregon Art Print - Portland is also called "The Rose City" because how easily roses grow here. Then Mt. Hood, the Bagdad Theater, the Convention Center spires, and the train station tower can be proudly seen like peaks in the skyline.
- featuring photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free, 100% recycled paper, with archival pigment inks
- 8.5"x11" and 11"x14" sizes available
- Prints are enclosed in a cello bag and mailed flat in a sturdy mailer
© 2013 beth kerschen