Washington D.C. is stunning in the Spring when the cherry blossoms bloom in and out of the iconic landmarks of the city, but also representing the USA. Here is the Capital Building (of course) square and center, surrounded by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Smithsonian Castle, the Dupont Circle Fountain, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Washington Monument at the top.
- Available as a single card or a Set of 8
- featuring artist's own photographs edited into line art form
- notecard measures 4.5" x 6.25"
- Blank Interior
- printed on 80lb, eggshell card stock paired with a matching envelope
- printed in Portland, Oregon on Forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% Post-Consumer recycled paper
SETS - Come with 8 notecards and 8 envelopes in a sturdy, clear plastic case.
- colors may vary depending on your computer monitor
© 2022 beth kerschen