Boston pigment Print - The Fall is the most colorful time of year for Boston, Massachusetts. Known for its history, Bean Town has a great skyline: Hancock Tower, the Prudential Tower, the Clock Tower, the capital building, and the noteworthy Marriott on the bay. The Trinity Church stands tall surrounded by the beautiful brownstones of Beacon Hill. Last but not least, the majestic Zakrim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge connects Boston to outlying cities.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free with archival pigment inks
- 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, 24x30 inch sizes prints available
- Available framed at 8x10, 11x14, and 16x20 - (Black or White frame)
Prints are made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
Larger quantities available, just contact me to discuss!
© 2020 beth kerschen