Brooklyn, New York Art Print - Brooklyn has changed a lot over the years, but there are some things that remain...brownstones, Williamsburg Savings Bank Tower, Coney Island rides, The Arch in Park Slope, water towers, the wonderful bridges, and remembering the original Domino Sugar factory. All creating a layered, visually rich urban landscape.
- featuring my photographs edited into line art form
- photographs taken by yours truly
- signed and printed on 80lb, acid free with archival pigment inks
- 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, 24x30 inch sizes prints available
- Available framed at 8x10, 11x14, and 16x20 - (Black or White frame)
Prints are made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for shipping.
Larger quantities available, just contact me to discuss!
© 2020 beth kerschen